A Soothing Day — Kawasaki Aquarium

Today, my husband and I visited Kawasaki Aquarium for the first time. It was just a spontaneous idea, but it turned out to be the perfect way to spend the last day of the three-day weekend.
初めて、川崎水族館(通称カワスイ)へ行ってきました!ただの思いつきだったのですが、良い三連休の締めくくりになりました。



The aquarium was much better than we had expected. It had a wide variety of fish and beautifully designed exhibits. I spend so much time staring at the small screen of my smartphone every day that it often leaves me feeling tired. Today, however, I felt soothed and relaxed as I watched the beautiful fish swimming slowly through the water and enjoyed the calm atmosphere. Maybe because the admission fee is relatively high, it wasn't very crowded despite the three-day weekend.
様々な種類の魚たちと、新しい水族館ならではの美しいライティングと展示方法。カワスイ、予想以上に充実。日々、ついついケータイばかり眺めて自分で自分を疲れさせてしまっているのですが、今日はゆったりと泳ぐ魚たちと水族館のしっとりとした雰囲気にとっても癒されました。(そして入館料が高いためか、三連休なのに空いていました)



After that, we had a delicious dinner at El Tacos, a Mexican restaurant. It was also my first mojito of the summer.
I am very happy with how the day turned out.
夕飯は、エル・タコスというとっても美味しいタコスのお店で。この夏初めてのモヒートも飲めました〜!良い休日を過ごすことができてハッピーな一日でした。

Comments